Get A Quote For Guides & Outfitters Insurance!
Rely On The Experts To Protect You & Your Clients!
Since 2010 the American Hunting Lease Association has set the standard for protecting hunters, hunt clubs and landowners that have discovered the benefits of leasing hunting land. Over 5000 hunt clubs across the US have joined the AHLA and taken advantage of our affordable hunting lease liability insurance program.
Introducing our new Guides and Outfitters program designed just for the dedicated professionals who work hard to put the rest of us on trophy animals!. We have worked closely with the insurance industry to develop a master policy that provides you with the professional coverage you need, but without the long application process and the inflated prices!
The AHLA risk management program provides your business with comprehensive liability coverage, a custom lease agreement (our program also includes one (1) custom lease agreement for each additional insured listed!), your AHLA membership and a listing in our Professional Hunting and Fishing Outfitter Directory. In addition, you will have the opportunity to provide guest blog posts and articles that will increase your exposure through our newsletter (35k members a month!)
Our affordable rates, our online process and next day coverage can only be found right here with the American Hunting Lease Association!
WHY PAY FOR JUST INSURANCE WHEN YOU CAN GET SO MUCH MORE?
General Liability Policy Limits:
- $2,000,000 General Aggregate
- $1,000,000 Products / Completed Operations (Aggregate)
- $1,000,000 (Each Offense) Personal Injury and Advertising Liability
- $1,000,000 (Each Occurrence) Bodily Injury and Property Damage Liability
- $100,000 (Any One Fire) Damage To Rented Premises
- $5,000 Medical Pay
THE RISK MANAGEMENT PACKAGE
What do you get with the AHLA?
- AHLA Membership
- Guides and Outfitters Liability policy
- One (1) lease agreement with the policy
- An additional lease agreement for EACH additional insured added.
- Inclusion in our Guides and Outfitters directory
- Opportunity to write guest articles and blog posts for our newsletter, increasing exposure.
Call our office at (866) 782-6330 for more information on our Guides and Outfitters Program!