AHLA's Guides and Outfitters Policy Features
Introducing our new Guides and Outfitters program designed just for the dedicated professionals who work hard to put the rest of us on trophy animals!.
Since 2010 the American Hunting Lease Association has set the standard for protecting hunters, hunt clubs and landowners that have discovered the benefits of leasing hunting land. Over 5000 hunt clubs across the US have joined the AHLA and taken advantage of our affordable hunting lease liability insurance program.
We have worked closely with our insurance carrier to develop a master policy that provides Professional Guides and Outfitters with the professional coverage they need, but without the long application process and the inflated prices!
The AHLA risk management program provides your business with comprehensive liability coverage, our customized Hold Harmless/Liability waiver, a custom lease agreement for each additional insured listed and your AHLA membership. In addition, you will have the opportunity to provide guest blog posts and articles that will increase your exposure through our monthly newsletter to over 35,000 members a month!
Our affordable rates, our online process and next day coverage can only be found right here with the American Hunting Lease Association!
- $1,000,000 Bodily Injury and Property Damage Liability (per occurrence)
- $2,000,000 General Aggregate
- $1,000,000 Personal Injury and Advertising Liability (per occurrence)
- $1,000,000 Products / Completed Operations (Aggregate)
- $100,000 Damage To Rented Premises (Any One Fire)
- $5,000 Medical Pay
- Master Policy start dates January 1 and July 1. All policies run for one full year.
- Landowners can be listed as Additional Insured
- Liability from ATVs and Tree Stands are included
Coverage is provided by HDI Global Insurance Co. (AM Best rating A xv Excellent) and is underwritten by Assured Partners Inc.