Guides & Outfitters Liability Insurance (Coverage limits and pricing)
What Our Members Are Saying...
"Would I use the program - the answer is YES! It's quick, simple and user-friendly." - Scott Wilson, Best Shot Insurance
Guides & Outfitters Policy Details
AHLA Exclusive Benefits
- Insurance certificate(s) EMAILED to Guide/Outfitter and all additional insureds immediately following final approval from underwriting! (Approval typically within 2 business days from purchase.)
- We will also upload your certificate to your AHLA account for convenient access anytime.
- Annual Policies starting every month to better match your hunting lease start date!
- INCLUDED Custom-Created Attorney-Approved Liability Waiver (use is optional)
- INCLUDED American Hunting Lease Association Membership
Limits of Liability/Coverage Benefits
- $1,000,000 per Occurrence / $2,000,000 Aggregate
- $1,000,000 Personal Injury and Advertising Liability (per occurrence)
- $1,000,000 Products / Completed Operations (Aggregate)
- $100,000 Damage To Rented Premises (Any One Fire)
- $5,000 Medical Pay
- Landowners can be listed as Additional Insured
- Liability from ATVs and Tree Stands are included
- Next Day Coverage
- Email confirmation with certificate of insurance upon final approval (Approval typically within 2 business days from purchase.)
- Policy is BLM, NFS and USFW compliant.
Since 2010 the American Hunting Lease Association has set the standard for protecting hunters, hunt clubs and landowners that have discovered the benefits of leasing hunting land. Over 5000 hunt clubs across the US have joined the AHLA and taken advantage of our affordable hunting lease liability insurance program.
We have worked closely with our insurance carrier to develop a master policy that provides Professional Guides and Outfitters with the professional coverage they need, but without the long application process and the inflated prices!
The AHLA risk management program provides your business with comprehensive liability coverage, our customized Hold Harmless/Liability waiver, a custom lease agreement for each additional insured listed and your AHLA membership. In addition, you will have the opportunity to provide guest blog posts and articles that will increase your exposure through our monthly newsletter to over 35,000 members a month!
Our affordable rates, our online process and next day coverage can only be found right here with the American Hunting Lease Association!
Select a policy start date that best serves your needs! Annual Policies start EVERY month. The cost is the same and coverage begins the following business day (pending approval) on active policies.
How Much Does Guides & Outfitters Insurance Cost?
|250,000+||$13.00 per $1000|
Note: Premiums are 100% earned and there is no refund of premium if the policy is canceled midterm.
Each policy includes a Basic AHLA membership and the use of our custom-created, attorney-approved liability waiver (use is optional). Coverage is subject to approval.
For your convenience, we have a new AHLA Master Policy starting on the first of EVERY month. Each policy ends on the respective date the following year, simply choose your preferred start date during your purchase. If your purchase is on or after the policy start date, your coverage will begin the next business day after payment is received.
Certificates of Insurance will be EMAILED within 24 hours of your purchase (M-F).
Insurance Carrier: American Carrier
Rated A+ Excellent by A.M. Best
OUR BROCHURE PRINT AN APPLICATION BUY A POLICY
Coverage is subject to approval.