By becoming an AHLA affiliate, you can earn money with very little effort. Here’s how it works:
- Put our eye-catching banner ads on your website.
It’s as simple as pasting some HTML code into your website or email. We do the rest.
- Generate revenue by earning commissions.
Earn $35 for every policy sold through your efforts or directed to our site from yours.
- Save others money.
Many of your friends, family members, and business contacts could be interested in AHLA hunting lease insurance.
How to Get Started
- Sign up as a member—it’s free.
- Once you’re signed up, log in to your member account.
- Click on Edit Account Info.
- Scroll down to the bottom of the page and opt-in under the Affiliate settings.
- Go to the Affiliate Tools page for instructions.
How You Earn Commission
- The affiliate link in our banner ad contains a unique code for each affiliate.
- When someone comes to our website from an affiliate link or by providing an affiliate code during registration, our website records the code (in a cookie). Any purchases made in the following 180 days will be credited to that affiliate.
How Much You Earn
- As an affiliate, you earn $35 in commission on each initial purchase of AHLA hunting lease insurance, regardless of the cost of the policy.
- You also earn $35 in commission on subsequent renewals.
- To track how much commission you’re earning, log in to your account and go to the Affiliate section.
When You Get Paid
- Payments are calculated on the first day of the month.
- You must earn $100 in commission before a payment is issued.
- If less than $100 is earned, that amount will be carried forward. (For example, if your January commission is $70 and your February commission is $35, a payment for $105 will be issued in March.)
- You will receive payments by mail at the address you provided when you signed up as an affiliate.